Performing Arts Network & Development Agency (PANDA) is a company limited by guarantee, registration number 5039377.
PANDA reserve the right to refuse a membership application or cancel an existing membership at any time at our discretion.
By registering with PANDA or updating your profile you agree:
1. To allow PANDA to use your information as follows...
* The following information will appear on your member profile on the public part of the PANDA Website (which may be visible in internet browser searches and is visible without password access to anyone visiting the website):
- Your name
* The following information will appear on your member profile on the public part of the PANDA Website, unless not given or marked as 'Private':
- Organisation name
- Organisation contact details
- Organisation description
- Your email
- Your contact details
- Your practice details
* All other information given (and any information marked as 'Private') will not appear on the public part of the PANDA Website, only the non-public part (which is not visible in internet browser searches, only by password access to PANDA staff).
* PANDA will not be held responsible for any communications from third parties arising from you allowing your contact details to remain public.
* All information given may be used by PANDA ,and shared with any of the organisations that PANDA reports to, for funding and output purposes. Statistical analysis of this information may be shared with other third parties but no personal details will be shared.
* You are responsible for keeping your information up to date (including choosing whether to mark any information as 'private') and for notifying PANDA immediately if you wish to cancel your membership, in which case all electronic records of your information will be deleted. * You will not be eligible for another three month free trial if you cancel your membership then register with PANDA again in the future.
2. To allow PANDA to contact you as follows...
* Where post, phone or email information is provided, PANDA may contact you by any or all of these means.
* If you opt in to receive the PANDA Network Newsletter you agree to receive relevant information from third parties that we think may be of interest.
* If you opt in to receive Special Offers from Our Partners agree to receive information from third parties that may have paid to use the service.
* PANDA will not pass on or sell any mailing list to third parties, all correspondence will be sent via PANDA. * You are responsible for notifying PANDA immediately if you wish to opt out of any mailing list. Opting out of any mailing list does not automatically mean that membership is cancelled unless this is also specifically requested.
* PANDA reserve the right to contact you with important information regarding your membership even if you opt out of all mailing lists.
3. To exclude PANDA from liability as follows...
* The opportunities and events listed on the PANDA Website and in the PANDA Network Newsletter are for information only. PANDA does not accept any liability for inaccuracies or omissions, the content of items (which may have been edited) or the content or security of external sites. You are advised to check details directly with the primary source. Inclusion of items does not represent any endorsement by PANDA, unless otherwise stated.
* Services and advice are provided only on the basis that neither PANDA nor any of its officers, management, staff, representatives or advisers will incur any liability for negligence or breach of contract or other obligations.
* In the event that our exclusion of liability is held by a court to be unreasonable or otherwise ineffective, you agree that in that event any liability shall be restricted solely to PANDA and that no individual person(s) shall be under any liability to you for negligence or breach of contract or other obligations.
* These terms may not be varied unless agreed by us in writing.