01st September 2015 until 30th April 2016 Location: Greater Manchester
PANDA and CCSkills are piloting an innovative scheme via the Creative Employment Programme. We are currently recruiting through job centres and new enterprise allowance mentors. We are particularly keen to find young people based in: Stockport, Tameside, Manchester, Bolton and Oldham.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAMME IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO FURTHER APPLICATIONS. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INTEREST TO BE PLACED ON OUR MAILING LIST FOR FUTURE SCHEMES.
5 x 18-24year olds seeking to establish themselves as freelance or self-employed within the creative industries, education & training, youth, health or community sectors are being supported through the early stages of startup with the following package:
* 6 months minimum wage 30 hrs a week
* additional 1:1 business mentoring & coaching
* access to our Creative Breaks training programme in film, research & journalism, community engagement, marketing and campaigning skills.
* access to any of PANDA's training, networking and professional development opportunities alongside professional industry members
* base within a host library offering desk, wifi, access to equipment, access to a customer base to test pilot the business model